- We look at your learning needs and then customise the opportunities ongoing
- We tend to your specific professional development requirements
- More employment opportunities are available to you.
- The ability to reach remote markets through the Springys system, increasing clientele growth potential. Remote markets might include Clinical populations (including wheelchair users) or elite athletes looking to prevent injury (prehab) or recover from one (rehab).
- Potential for financial rewards: We offer sales and referral opportunities to all Springys certified personnel. You will be granted access to our systems at wholesale price and can sell to clients for RRP. In addition if you refer anyone to our certification coursework, they will receive a discount to our program and you will receive a financial benefit (amount TBC).
- Participants are expected to have an interest in fitness training standards and practises that maintain quality control, functional integrity and longevity for your clients and offer creativity and variety in delivery and experience.
- Minimal study = Certificate III & IV in Fitness
OPTIONAL COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT / REVIEW (Additional $100):
Upon completion of this course, participants may undertake this assessment/review which includes:
- Review of understanding, familiarity and practise of series.
- Opportunity for Q & A time + further review of anything in questions
- Objective feedback on your level of understanding and instructor capabilities.
- Demonstrating competency in all key areas of learning will enable you to receive course credits (CEC’s) and recognition as a qualified Springys instructor.