- SPRINGYS IN DEPTH: Continued exploration of Springys system exercise properties – varying vector forces, integrated movement patterns and biomechanical imprint / benefits.
- AUDIENCE SUITABILITY: Learn to identify and match workout outcomes to population types / needs such as sport, prehab and rehab..
- HOW TO PROGRAM FOR SPECIFICITY: using the Springys system and manual series.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS AND INDICATIONS: Learn how to instruct in Springys effectively and efficiently, with considerations towards mastery of exercise / series selections, general vs. specific criteria, series flow, class management, systematic / effective cueing practises, client feedback.
- FREESTYLING VARIATIONS: for rehab or reinforcing select recruitment patterns
TIMEFRAME: Different per course
Get in touch with our team to discuss upcoming advanced coursework, or your particular areas of interest.